Countrywide Appeals in One Place
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Display results as :
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest


Most users ever online was 12 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:26 am
June 2019
free forum


 Making Contact

Go down 

Posts : 160
Join date : 2011-09-20

Making Contact Empty
PostSubject: Making Contact   Making Contact Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:54 am

Contact us by phone

In an emergency
Dial 999

You should dial 999 when:

life is threatened
people are injured
a crime is in progress
offenders are nearby

999 should be used when immediate help is needed.

Call 112

112 is the single emergency number for countries in the European Union. As a European citizen, you can call 112 to contact the emergency services.

To report non-urgent crime or make an enquiry
Dial 01622 690690

Call this number when:

there is no immediate danger to life
the crime isn’t in progress and the offender isn’t nearby

Examples of non-urgent incidents are:

‘my bike has been stolen’
‘my car has been vandalised’
‘I think I’ve found some stolen property’
‘I was in a minor traffic accident yesterday’

Contact us by text
Service for the deaf or speech-impaired

Text the word 'police' then leave a space and write your message including what and where the problem is.

Send your text to 60066 (the Kent Police communications centre) and we will reply with a message. If you don't receive a message quickly, please try one of the other methods of communication on this page.

(Please note this service is ONLY for Deaf and speech-impaired people.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Making Contact
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: UK Police Forces - Phone No's, Links and News :: Kent Police-
Jump to: